05 February 2012

South West London - Chelsea - Big Easy

I've finally reached the point of being homesick. As a result, I've started seeking out places to eat American style meals. I've had at least 3 milkshakes in the past 2 weeks, scarfed my face with burgers and most recently joined in at the Big Easy for their All-You-Can-Eat ribs and 1lb Maine Lobster.  Everything on the menu is in massive portions, £14.95 a person and includes a boozy drink. Amazing!

Obviously it's no where near as good as home - the ribs were a lil dry for me, and not that Red Lobster is something to judge seafood on, but that style of smorgasbord is what i was craving...but it did the trick.  Also, the milkshakes were quite tasty and some even come with alcohol!

This will just have to hold me over until my work visa finally comes through and I can make a vist back to the Sates.

The Big Easy can be found at:

332 - 334 Kings Road,
Chelsea
SW3 5UR
Nearest Tube: Sloane Square

Big Easy on Urbanspoon

Mango Margarita

Chicken tenders with tortilla chips + honey mustard sauce

Lobster + butter, best combo ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment dude!

Swimming with this Mermaid