27 November 2011

Don't Call It A Comeback

When I started trying to blog again I decided I would go to as many places in North London, carry my trusty notebook and camera around to document these visits and write about them as soon as I finished.  Looking through my notebook, I can see I've written about the places I visited. Looking through my photos I can see I did document the locations.  Looking at the date...I can see it's been a good 3 months since it happened!

A few things have come in the way: partially the financial resources to try out places all the time, another part is my obsession with TV and the Fall US schedule picking back up. (I'd blog about TV but it's a lot easier to tweet it out)

Well London and beyond, I'm finally sat at my laptop, opening my notebook/iPhoto and ready to clear out my draft folder.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to some cool new North London posts...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment dude!

Swimming with this Mermaid