22 May 2011

Wanky Word Cloud

As lame and overused as they are, I thought a word cloud would look nice up there on my bloggy space. I told you I was going to take this thing seriously! Once a month I'm going to update the word cloud, and hopefully words other than my love for cheesecake and cassata cakes will dominate the cloud.

But who knows, strawberries are smelling pretty.darn.good. in London this time of year which puts me in baking mode. I'm not even much of a baker, but when I do, it's delicious.

Speaking of delicious, apparently I can still have my delicious account, says Yahoo! So if you're interested in what I've been cooking and want to try, here are some recipes: http://www.delicious.com/osusmermaid05

UPDATED 29MAY2011: I decided the word cloud was never going to look the way I wanted it to, so I spent about an hour using wordle and changing the frequency to get the words that I think best describe my new vision for the bloggy space. I'm pretty proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment dude!

Swimming with this Mermaid