23 May 2011

Central London - SPOTTED - Free Breakfast


Woohoo! I love free stuff. It was a very pleasant surprise to my typical grumpy morning commute when I exited Goodge Street Station and was greeted by cheerful people giving me free food.  Free is always good, it's probably the first word I try to learn in any language. I wouldn't be surprised if it was my first word in the English language. :)

Free brekkie
However, these happy-little-breakfast-waker-uppers didn't mention one thing: it was a soya based breakfast. I reckon most people would cringe at the thought of soya milk but I'm here to say, it really wasn't that bad!

Soya milk, soya cherry yogurt, 2 bags of Tetley designed for soya and some vouchers
I wouldn't go out of my way to use soya products, but it was a nice alternative to milk (which I don't drink very often...it doesn't do my body good ).  If soya lasts longer than standard milk and works the same in baking/cooking things, then I may be converted.  I only had one real issue with this package...


Tetley for soya?!? Really?  You need to make a tea designed specifically for soya milk? Je suis not amused, Tetley and co.

Are there any other soya drinkers out there that have tried Alpro and can give a better judgement? Leave a comment and let me know, maybe I'll give it a try.

Did you spot the Alpro team around London? Leave your spotting in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment dude!

Swimming with this Mermaid