19 April 2010

Following the Trend

Well, it's been a long time since this was last updated. Many reasons for that: nothing I felt I was worthy to blog about, moving to a new country, starting my Masters etc...

I've recently decided what direction I'd like to see this blog move in the future. As my dissertation will be focusing on the role of Social Media in politics - particularly citizen empowerment and participatory democracy - in the coming months, keep a look out for some entries on my findings. I'll post and review some of my 'favourite' (hey, I'm in the UK now, gotta blend) sites from Web 2.0 and see how YOU are using them.

In the meantime, I've got some major essays to submit within the next week, so, no post just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment dude!

Swimming with this Mermaid